10.9.06

Mr. Rogers Taught Me To Share

"You are my friend, you are special, special to me.
There's only one in this wonderful world...
You... are... Special..."
(now that I have that out of my system)

No, really. I've got to share a couple of comments I've recieved from around the world about the latest instrumental CD 3 Strings. Check out the comment about "The Chieftains meet Yoko Ono" here...

The Official Online Home of Jack Sanner and SannerSongs Music, the Folk Musician, Instructor, Lap Dulcimer Player, Guitar Player, Folk Singer, Songwriter, , and Concert Performer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, folk music, folk, jack sanner,

I don't know what 'the Chieftains meet Yoko Ono' means but I'll take it as a compliment!


GB,

-Jack

PS: Oh, I remember. Yoko started dating John and that's what broke up the Chieftains. (And you thought I was stupid)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home