4.9.06

Lap Dulcimer Lesson Available

I truly find the lap dulcimer to be a very beautiful little instrument.

Not only is its unique sound pretty refreshing, it also is very easy to learn to play. So much so, that I'll make you this bet...
I bet I can teach you to play your first song in 10 minutes!
Well, actually, it may take you longer to get the hang of it, but the truth is, I've developed a 10 minute lesson that gives you all you need to know to play the dulcimer, including your first song, in this downloadable 10 minute lesson.

Here I discuss:
  • Tuning your dulcimer (DAA tuning, if you know what that means)
  • How to properly hold your instrument
  • Good Left hand fingering techniques
  • How to strum for the proper 'dulcimer drone' sound
  • Understanding the 'D diatonic" scale
  • Playing 'by ear' tips
  • 'Amazing Grace' (your first song)

Ok, so I talk really fast in order to get it all in.

But this downloadable file (MP3) is permanently on your computer so you can
  • listen,
  • tune, and
  • play along
  • over and over and over and...

So dulcimer fans, search through the closet for your instrument, order this lesson (below) and get started right away. (if you dare)

GB & TTYSoon,
-Jack





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home