11.9.05

Great Day!

Just like to say thanks to all the great people at Chippewa Alliance Church for a great end-of-Summer picnic on September 4th. I had a blast.

Thanks to Valerie McCormick (and her husband Mark who built the stage) for such a good job as MC, and for inviting me. Truth is, Valerie, I have to admit that I've never provided music for a watermelon eating contest before.

And the food....
It took me 3 days to digest all that I ate. (Are there still any leftovers?)


Thanks also to my road crew, Madaina and Emily, for your help packing and unpacking. And your presentation was good, too. Also, greetings to The Colpeppers from New Castle, I really loved the song about 'miracles', it made my day.

We'll have to do this again,
(I'll bring the music, if you'll bring lots of food)
-Jack



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home